Wednesday, March 23, 2011

iPhoto Name Reflection


2. List the search terms (words) that you used to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
the letter M, the letter D, the letter E, the letter N, the letter G, letter A, letters in nature

3. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
I learned how to make a slideshow on iPhoto and use the effects, themes, and settings.

4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.
I know how to create a slideshow and add music to my slideshow. For example, for future presentations I might have, iPhoto could be useful.

5. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?
No, I liked the creativeness we had to put in to it. And I thought this project was more personal and reflected more of my personality. I like this kind of assignment better.

6. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? [...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc., How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I used pictures for letters off on the internet, and I found my song on Youtube and put the music to my slideshow. I used the letters on the Internet and put them into my name along with other picture I had taken, and added effect to them.

1 comment: