Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Charity Letter & Mail Merge Reflection



2. List the name of your business and its charity.
The buisness is Forever 21 and the charity is United Nation World Food Programme.


3. How did you get the audience’s attention in the first paragraph?
I discussed why Forever 21 is having a fundraiser for the United Nation World Food Programme and why this fundraiser exists.

4. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
I learned how to mail merge a letter and make contacts in excel. I also learned more about a specific charity.


5. What was the easiest part of this project? What was the most difficult part of this project?
The easiest part was probably making my contact list. The difficult part was choosing a charity and writing about and trying to convince people in my letter to help the fundraiser.


6. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation other than writing a charity letter.
I now know how to mail merge letters and make it easier for myself if I every want to send something out to a number of people.


7. Did you learn something new during this project that you did not know before?  If so, what?
I learned how easy it is to send a letter out to a lot of people by using mail merge.

No comments:

Post a Comment