Monday, April 11, 2011

Movie Review Podcast



2. I used garage band for my podcast and added my pictures and recoreded my script in female voice narrator.

3. I know how to use garage band and can make other movies for other classes.

4.  Podcasts can be used for buisness presentations about a new idea or company.

5. I have a better idea of how to use garage band now.

6. Recording my voice was the most difficult part for me. Also, trying to delete certain noises that weren't supposed to be in there like clicking. Once I tried to delete the clicking noise I accidnetally deleted more than I wanted and had to start over.

7. I took a collage of images from the movie UP and put them into a movie review I made with my voice to match the pictures. I also took backround music from the movie to use it for backround music for my script. I took one clip from the movie to help explain a character's personality.

8. I'm not sure if I would do a project like this on my own, I got confused on certain tools in garage band so I'm not sure if it would be a lot of fun for me to do this on my own.

9. I would try and cut out certain sounds , like some of the clicking noises I accidentally left in my podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment